- Wet blasting is a unique process in which a mixture of water and abrasive is thrown under pressure on the surface of the part to be treated.
- A pump supplies the gun nozzle with water/abrasive mixture and compressed air provides the projection force on the object.
- The sealed cabin recycles the slurry in a closed loop system.
- The abrasive is selected according to the amount of material to be removed and the nature of the base material.
- Rinsing and drying with compressed air will finish the treatment to bring the objects back to their original condition.
Perfect cleaning in the most inaccessible places in record time.
Very nice satin finish on many different substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, thanks to the
softness of the abrasive.
In case the part will have to be
polished, wet blasting can be considered a "pre-polishing" step, and so reduces drastically the polishing time.
Cleans and restores most plastic or
Even chromed parts can be cleaned without damaging the surface !
- Can adapt surface finishes to customer requirements by changing the abrasive type and grain size.
Very nice satin finish as opposed to dry sanding which leaves a matte surface picking up finger
This surface smoothness gives to the base material a much better corrosion reststance.
No dust, and especially no silica released into the atmosphere, making a filtering system
No incrustation of abrasive in the base material.
No removal of material by erosion, the dimensional integrity of the part is preserved.
The finest details and markings, so essential for collectible parts, are thus kept intact.